Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Vanilla tea shake

I was awe struck at the MM ingredients for this month.As i sat to think what to make i was totally blank.Then i took my laptop and our google is always there to help our kind.I found out that tea is actually used in many other forms other than drinking it.


I wanted to try a chai ice cream that i saw on some tv show ages ago but everyone here at home have a bad throat and so i left that alone.
I also tried a phirni with tea :) that was a joke.My not-so-tea-loving family didn't support of it at al so i thought of not posting it.



There are a whole range of Dessert teas available on the shelves all of us have seen it.I used vanilla tea to make this shake.It was really filling and a healthy morning quick fix. I love vanilla tea and peach tea.If you haven't tried it you should give it a shot.


Theres not much of a recipe here, I just made some vanilla tea i didn;t use a tea bag I didn;t have it at hand, so i boiled half a cup of  water and added about quarter spoon of tea and added a drop of vanilla essence to this and let it cool.
Then to a blender/mixie add a banana, add one cup of cold milk,the vanilla tea extract and chopped pistachios with sugar to sweeten it.Blend till smooth.I had chunks of banana and pistachios in mine and i love my shakes that way.


Enjoy vanilla shake with a cookie on a hot summer afternoon.


Sending this to MM 



18 comments:

  1. Lovely dish Princy :) Am sure it must have tasted yum! Good one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh..cool tea...
    I have provided u with a liebster blog award...do reply by accepting it...else i wud pass it on to sm other blog...pls reply within 10th of march..
    If u r not interested also do reply..
    http://www.sajustastes.com/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Princy. finally you got an idea ,I am still thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, shake looks tremendous,am loving that whole glass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy ones !! lovely idea Princy.. I too have some dessert teas at home - should give it a shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a refreshing idea for tea. do visit my space too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh this looks so refreshing, like the garnish on top.The ice cream option also sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. I just was thinking teas regular chai. This is great thinking out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats an innovative recipe.. have to try this soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes this is a tough combo, but you have played it so safe, wonderful glass of that shake, absolutely refreshing and super flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,fun way of having vanilla tea shake.sounds fun,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very innovative Princy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...nice recipe Princy.Love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful done, very innovative and looks delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds interesting! I am intrigued by the Peach tea you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks delicious. Quite an innovative recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis